Consent for Collection of Personal Information
By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to us possibly collecting your information. Information may be collected when you subscribe to a newsletter, download our free guides or fill out any other forms on the site. This information may include: your full name, email address, address, or contact phone number. By providing your personal data, you agree to processing of your data (till the moment of revocation of the consent for collection of personal information), which is performed to execute our obligations to you, which include providing services and general information, as well as promotion of services. You also agree to receive advertising and informational messages.
What personal information do we collect about you from others?
We may collect financial and/or transaction details from payment providers (in order to process the transaction). Third party services like Google, Facebook, Twitter may provide us with certain information about you when you link/connect/log in to any third-party provider. We receive information about the visitor`s demographic data (such as occupation, hobbies or interests, gender) from the referring websites. We may collect the data from third-parties only in the ways and amount that is necessary for our service provision. You may always choose not to provide your personal information, but if you choose so, the offered services may not be available to you.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number etc.). Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively known as “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
As you agree to receive information from us, we may send you transaction-related information, such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing inquiries to inform you about new services, offers or other information that may be of your interest.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How long do we keep the data?
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you request the erasure of your personal information, we can retain information from deleted accounts as necessary for our legitimate business interests, to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce the terms of service and take other actions permitted by law.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.